How to purchase a painting
- After viewing the online Gallery (click here), click on the artist of your choice.
- Once you do this, their paintings will appear together with the specific details including title, medium, size, and price.
- For a larger view, click on the painting of interest.
- If you wish to make a purchase first check the size of the painting with the guide below. The guide shows a range of painting sizes.
- Then please ring the TMPS phone numbers (below) during Gallery hours (Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm to Sat – Sun 10am – 5pm).
If the phones are busy or you are ringing ‘out-of-hours’ then leave a message or otherwise complete the contact form at the bottom of your chosen Artist’s page (remember to include your email and phone number).
IMPORTANT: All purchases will be done via bank transfer.
- If you purchase a painting via phone, a TMPS Member will provide you with bank details. If leaving a message it is important that you leave your name, phone number and email.
- If you contact us via the “Contact Form” (at the bottom of your chosen Artist’s page) a TMPS Member will contact you and provide you with bank details for bank transfer.
“HOLD” will be placed on the painting until the full transaction is received; this must be done within 24 hours.
“SOLD“ will appear on all purchased paintings once the transaction has been received.
A sales receipt will be issued (via email) upon request.
SIZE GUIDE FOR PAINTINGS.
(Image sourced from qunnsrog.com)
HOW TO COLLECT A PAINTING
Artists will contact purchasers to arrange delivery/collection of paintings.
The Executive Committee will oversee the coordination between artist and buyer.